So, way back in September I took a week off of work to paint my house.
But now, it’s done!
Last week my dad finished painting the eaves and I sanded down one window frame and repainted it.
It was in bad shape. We did paint it before I moved in but used cheap paint that did not hold up, obviously. I’m hoping that because I sanded it down to almost bare wood and then used a high quality paint I’ll be able to get at least a few more years out of this original window trim.
The newly painted window and now painted yellow window box has us here:
Next summer I’ll have to do the rest of the window trim but I’m calling this project, officially DONE!